Meet Jeffrey Chabrowe
When you are facing criminal charges, you cannot afford anything less than the most effective defense you can secure. Your future is at stake. Often, the only thing standing between a person accused of committing a crime and a conviction is his or her lawyer. Given what is at stake, you owe it to yourself to choose an attorney with skill, experience and a record of results that he or she can point to as proof of his or her abilities.
Attorney Jeffrey Chabrowe spent seven years in the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office before becoming a defense attorney. Those years spent prosecuting cases allowed him to develop all of the skills necessary to serve as a highly effective defense attorney. He has extensive trial experience and a record of success handling the most challenging cases.
Many of those cases were covered in the press. The help Jeffrey Chabrowe has provided to his clients has been highlighted in many press sources, including the New York Times and the New York Post. He has built this record of success through his skill as both a litigator and a negotiator. He knows how to fight effectively and intelligently for his clients no matter how serious or complex the charges. Read more about Jeff here:
What Jeffrey Can Help With
Jeffrey handles the following types of criminal defense cases:
- Cyber crimes: Jeffrey works with clients accused of digital tampering and trespassing.
- Desk appearance tickets (DAT): Jeffrey offers legal guidance to individuals who have received a DAT.
- Domestic violence: Jeffrey protects people’s rights when they are at risk of losing them after a domestic incident.
- Drug crimes: Jeffrey can establish strong defenses against both misdemeanor and felony drug charges.
- DWI offenses: Jeffrey assists people in avoiding adverse outcomes after drunk driving arrests.
- Federal crimes: Jeffrey provides diligent counsel to people prosecuted in New York for federal offenses.
- Police brutality and civil rights claims: Jeffrey supports victims of police violence and overreach.
- Post-conviction relief: Jeffrey fights against unfair sentencing and assist clients with appeals.
- Sex crimes: Jeffrey defends New York residents against rape and sexual assault accusations.
- Violent crimes: Jeffrey helps those charged with assault, kidnapping, manslaughter and murder.
- Weapons offenses: Jeffrey serves locals and visitors who have allegedly violated weapons laws.
- White-collar crimes: Jeffrey strives to preserve the freedoms and reputations of people charged with fraud and embezzlement.